SHIPPING & RETURNS
[ SHIPPING ]
Each item is 'made-to-order'. As such it takes between 2–5* business days to complete your order. You should allow between 3–10* days for shipping after you have received our shipping confirmation email.
Over 50% of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less
*Please note that these time-frames are not guaranteed, while we do all we can to ensure your order is delivered on time, we cannot be held responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our control.
[ TRACKING ]
- All orders come with tracking. You will automatically receive a tracking number and tracking updates via email or SMS.
*Please note: It may take up to 24 hours after receiving our shipping confirmation for tracking to take effect.
- All following up and/or tracking is the responsibility of each customer and/or the shipping service provider – while we do everything we can within our power and to the best of our ability to make sure orders get to you safely and as fast as possible, we cannot be held responsible once an order leaves our facility.
- If a customer error in shipping address is made during the checkout process, T8 Clothing Co., reserves the right to charge a re-shipment fee.
[ ORDER CONFIRMATION ]
Once you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation email detailing your order.
If you don’t receive an order confirmation email from us within 24 hours of placing your order, please double check that you have supplied the correct contact information and checked your 'Junk' mail folder before contacting us.
If you are still unsure please email: email@example.com
[ INTERNATIONAL TAXES AND CUSTOMS CHARGES ]
International customers may be required to pay sales tax, duty and/or customs charges.
All taxes and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the cost of the order or shipping charge. Taxes and customs charges differ depending on the country and state of the shipping address. We suggest contacting your local customs office if you are unsure of the applicable taxes and customs fees that are relevant to you. T8 Clothing Co., is not responsible for any additional taxes and customs charges that are requested during the shipment of your order.
[ RETURNS ]
You can return items if your order has not arrived as expected or you deem it faulty within the first 14 days. Please note return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. If in doubt please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP with your concerns.
To return a faulty/incorrect garment, you must:
- Email us at email@example.com with proof of damage or incorrect item being received (e.g. a photo of damage or different item received to that on the invoice)
- If we deem the item faulty/incorrect you will then need to return the product as new, with all tags inside original packaging via a registered service to one of the addresses listed below.
- All items must be returned unworn, unwashed and in its original condition complete with tags and packaging.
- The package also needs to include a printed version of your invoice with a detailed description of the fault and where we can find it.
- Fill out the returns form that arrived with your order so we can process everything for you.
- Once we receive your return and deem it faulty we will issue a refund.
- Please allow up to 3 working days for your refund to reach your account.
- Please note: that we are unable offer a refund when the incorrect size has been ordered. This is due to the fact that all items are 'made-to-order', and we do not stock any pre-made items.
Please address all returns/exchange to:
[ USA ]
T8 Clothing Co.,
11025 Westlake Drive,
Charlotte, NC 28273.
[ EUROPE ]
T8 Clothing Co.,